FOODTIQUE, VENUE, & CATERING
Why choose Graze & Gather Casper?
Become the Perfect Host with our Venue & Catering Options!
Call to talk to our experts about the perfect options for your next event. 307-377-1121
Looking for a small place to host your next event, shower, party, holiday, or business event?
Call us to find out more about renting out the Foodtique, 307-337-1121
Event Policies & Cancellation Fees:
- We require a 50% deposit to reserve your date.
- Final payments are due seven (7) days before event
- Specialty order food items are non-refundable.
- All Platters and display items are due back within 3 business days. After that a $50 fee will be charged for each additional day.
- Cancellation up to one month prior to event, 50% is refundable. Up to 15 days prior to event , 25% is refundable. If within two weeks (14 days) of event, no refund is issued.
Gift Certificate Terms & Conditions
1. All Gift Certificates expire One (1) year from Issue Date!
2. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash.
3. Gift Certificates are non-transferable and resale is prohibited.
4. Gift Certificates are not to be combined with other vouchers and are not valid with other promos and offers.
5. Gift Certificates are valid for all Grazing Boxes, Platters, & Tables.
6. Original Gift Certificate must be provided upon ordering and 48 hours notice MUST be given for orders.
- We source as many local products as we can find. Our produce comes from regional USDA hydroponic facility, ensuring the highest level of flavor and health benefits of the products.
- Our hand-picked, specialty gift items include high quality, gourmet foods from our Rocky Mountain Region and around the world!
- We import our charcuterie & gourmet meats from top producers, and also our artisan cheeses from around the world or source directly from dairies.
- Our meals are prepared by a culinary-trained chef!
- We can customize and work with any allergy or dietary restriction.
- We are a small, family-owned/woman-started business.
- We were established in February 2019 and have been able to build an amazing business with our faithful clientele over the past few years!
- We work closely with our local health department and are in full compliance with their rules and regulations. (A definite must for any company serving food!)
- We are licensed and insured.
- We are always traveling and striving to find the newest, freshest, and best tasting products to bring to you!
- We were the first company in the state to specialize in Grazing Meals exclusively and now we are the only Foodtique!